At this time, we are partnering with rural cancer care centers in the Oklahoma area to distribute gas cards and hotel accommodations. They will be our contact and connection to the patient. When the area cancer care teams defines a specific need, we will do our best to meet that need for the patient. The TTLLC guidelines are in place to maximize your donation dollar and spread the assistance to as many patients as possible.
- You or your family member must have a patient number and receiving treatment for cancer.
- The patient must live in a rural area.
- The patient must be traveling over 25 miles for treatment.
- Your regional cancer center must contact the Team Tyman Love Legacy Corp on your behalf and request assistance. They will have our contact information but you may email us at email@example.com with questions.
- The gift card will be mailed or hand delivered by the cancer care professionals at the cancer center or by a Team Tyman Love Legacy Associate in your area.
- Each patient traveling for treatment can receive support for travel through TTLLC gift cards. (Gift amounts are formulated individually by distance traveled and number of treatments.) Any gifts exceeding 500 dollars will be decided by a majority vote of the TTLLC board of directors.
- Regional Cancer Centers often offer to match TTLLC donations. This doubles your donation dollar. This is what Tyler would call a WIN/WIN for everyone.
- There will NOT be an income requirement or endless red tape for patients but with their permission we will share their stories so that you can see and feel your dollars at work.
As we grow, we hope to expand to more regional and rural cancer centers in other states and then beyond. But for now, we will focus on our home town area in Oklahoma. We hope you will give us a chance to show you what we can do. Please give. The Team Tyler Love Legacy Corp serves under a board of directors and all changes must be decided by a majority vote.